Messy...

Today is 2 August de...
It been 3 weeks since my birthday..
At first I do have a lot things to blog..
My Birthday event.. follow by some sweet and memorable event...
And I been very busy this 3 weeks..

A lot things had been happen around me..
Twist and twist and twist.. and twist..
I also donno what to do.. too much things had been happen...
Just short short 3 weeks.. a lot sweet memory had happen..

Till now... I still donno what I should do..
When in relation, although just few days or weeks..
No matter the things is small matter or big matter..
Each movement and each action that done by her...
Will scratch a deep memory in my mind..
Some simple song when i listen.. will make me remember of her..
Sometimes.. after some decision had make.. will make u feel more miss someone..

I still uncertain.. does what the decision is correct or not..
I do hope.. I can have some times to think and see is it wise to make the next move..
Now.. what I hope is to have some holiday.. to relax my mind..
to relax my mind.. to know which way i prefer..
Please bless me..

Anyway... I just pass my MySQL DBA exam..
Pass part 1 on 24 July and Part 2 on 31 July...
Thanks to those person had been support me all the way..
I do appreciate it a lot...
Thanks...

Comments :

4 comments to “Messy...”
Feeling said...
on 

wow! congrats!! perhaps you should post ur sweet sweet pic with her..good thing must share okie :p keke

Unknown said...
on 

HAHA... feeling... is not the time to post out yet.. something complicated had occur...
when the time is suitable.. I will post out.. XDD

0rd1n said...
on 

i did support you, so you're welcome, hahahaha~~

relax your mind? wanna go pulai pangkor? we can drive there for 2 days 1 night tour, if you want, ok?

Unknown said...
on 

pangkor relax ar... 2 days 1 night.. also ok ar.. no need use passport..