Late to work

It been 2 days.. I reach at Masjid Jamek Station earlier.. What I mean with earlier... I reach there at 8:55am and my working hours is 9:30am.. From Masjid Jamek to KLCC lrt station only need to passby Kampung Baru and Dang Wangi.. It just 2 station.. Of course.. by logic.. just 2 stations, I will not need more than 30 minutes to reach office.. since it is early morning, the lrt train will keep coming..

BUT.. who know... reach at LRT at 8:55am is not a good things.. You will late to work too.. Cause...
There is tones of people at LRT station to work... althought just 8:55am... it's so crowded.. I only manage to get into the train after wait for 25minutes... which i enter the 5th train... and reach office at 9:40am.. I late... =.="

So what time I should reach Masjib Jamek? Since i start work at 9.30am... to avoid lateness.. DO i need arrive at the station at 8:30am??

Comments :

4 comments to “Late to work”
Anonymous said...
on 

It means u need to reach masjid jamek at 8.00am ok :-p

U know what time i get up on LRT? 7.00am and my working time started 9.00am! If after 7.15am which means no good.. and u nvr have chances to squeeze into the train, LOL

Unknown said...
on 

sigh.... 8am at Masjid Jamek??

means I need wake up at 6.30am cause 45 minute from Bukit Jalil to Masjid Jamek.. Life so hard..

阿洛 said...
on 

I tot SG here is terrible who know KL is even worst. :(

Unknown said...
on 

yup.. at KL, if take lrt, it will pack with people.. if by car, it will traffic jam.. cannot avoid jam situation.