Sri Petaling Rojak

At last, I manage to get the Sri Petaling Rojak photo..
which once I say want to post but failed..

This rojak stall is located at the..
errr... donno what taman la..
but if you go from Sri Petaling Hotel..
then go straight will see Shell Petrol Station..
keep straight till the traffic light..
at there turn left and will see this rojak stall park after the bus stop..

I think this stall only open in the evening time..
perhaps 12pm-6pm gua.. exact time I really don't know..
I just do guessing at here..

This stall do sell some abc or chendol..
you can have ur snack time over there...
cause they will provide some chair for your comfort and enjoy ur rojak..
If you love sotong, then you can ask them add sotong..
But I prefer to tapao rojak without sotong..
this one will cost RM3..

It quite nice.. you can buy and have some bites...
The rojak sause not spicy and it quite "wangi" lol..
Can have some try on it..

Rojak Stall

Surrounding view (as can see, everyone is relaxing and enjoy the snack)

Rojak (before pour sause)

Rojak after pour sauce.. (RM3 without sotong)

Comments :

0 comments to “Sri Petaling Rojak”