My Hometown..

Ehmm.. Ehmm.
Suddenly feel want to blog a bit about my hometown..
Port Dickson..
Normally, when talk about Port Dickson..
They will post the beach or seaside photo..

Too bad.. I wont do that..
Cause I had see the sea for 25 years..
25 YEARS LEEEHHH...
I do know how "dirty" the sea..
I do know how "chocolate" the sand can be..
I do know how "beauty" the scene will be..
I do had enjoy the moment at seaside no matter morning, noon or night..
Lying there and enjoy my yum cha session while looking at sky..
I do had sleepless moments sit at seaside till morning..
I do had moments listen to chit chat at the "lovely bridge" till sun arise..
I do had the moments become vampire sucker blood supplier..

Can say.. whatever or anything you enjoy or do at Port Dickson..
Is just relaxing and comfortable feel..
So niceeeee...

So.. I'm glad to post some scenery other than BEACH..
ehmm.. maybe beach photo.. next time ba.. but not now..

Sometimes.. I do feel..
Whatever you see in your eyes..
May not as beauty as it really do..
As I remember when I young..
My dad do tell us..
A simple shell petrol station.. with just 1 pump without roof.. with grass grow tall tall.. 1 words.. CHAN..
Will be very beautiful.. than those have roof with complete 5-8 petrol pump along with mart..
It really proven LOL..

Actually these photo nothing special..
Just I feel..
The photo produce more beauty than what I seen with my real eyes..

Somewhere near the Shell Traffic Light.. The famous nasi lemak stall was located at there.. Can see it???

Near the highway traffic light.. One of our favo yum cha place other than seaside..

Some jungle a bit road la.. near my house.. Direct to the Highway traffic light..

Shop lot in front my house..

Port Dickson Town Roundabout

My Primary School.. err.. this one is the back door lol.. Front door not so nice the scene.. SRKPD..

Secondary School.. Front door not much diff.. STPD..

Lukut Town.. More entertainment and more ppl at night compare to PD Town..

Not at PD.. Just simply a nice scene..

Also the same.. Not at PD.. Nice scene.. Like it a lot..

Another Nice scene.. Inside my house.. My Brother Angel.. Adeline..

Cute?? AHHA.. look like me when i small.. XDDD...
SHE cuter than me la..

Comments :

1
SweetiNa said...
on 

is cute ..
but is she eating rubber band?