Mee Rojak as dinner.. yummy..

Lat 3 years ago..
When I stay at Vista Komanwel..
Everynight after work..
Normally I bought nasi lemak, burger, sometimes will be mee rojak..

After some times.. almost 3 years de..
Now I teringat the mee rojak I had taste from the mamak stall..
It is the same stall with the nasi lemak, I once written in my blog..
Last 3 years.. This mamak stall only have 1 lorry..
Park below.. near the gate of Vista Komanwel..

Now after 3 years.. the mamak stall had grow..
It have 2 lorry park below.. near the gate of Vista Komanwel..
WOW... open stall also can RICH le..

Anyway.. This time I bought mee rojak..
The mee rojak at this stall quite nice.. but a bit pedas..
The sauce more pekat n pedas..
Overall still consider can fullfill my hungry stomach.. HEHE..
But there is another nice rojak sold around this area..
But now I still unable to post the rojak pictures..
Due.. It been 2 weeks I try buy it..
BUT too many ppl is queing..
When I have chances.. will post it at my blog..
ROJAKKKKK....


Mee Rojak (without sause)

Mee Rojak

Comments :

0 comments to “Mee Rojak as dinner.. yummy..”