Merry X'mas..

This year, when Christmas approach..
I have a strong feeling..
Where I should celebrate, what to do and thinking all sort of plan..
Make me have the Christmas mood more than thinking of Chinese New Year mood..
..
Every year when Christmas approach..
I no need do any planning cause there will be someone waiting for me to celebrate with..
Unfortunately, this year in September, my status had been changed..
Then in November some sweet and sour spices been added..
Things still not change..
Going to celebrate Christmas lonely..
..
Start this morning with some smile on face..
It is a holiday for me..
Although is Christmas..
Enjoying my sleep, fm2009, movie, drama..
Should have take 26 as my offday too..
So I can back hometown and meet my old friends..
To balance up my network..
..
But unfortunately..
My holiday mood..
GONE...
Had to work too once I get call at the support phone..
But cannot blame the person to called me..
They only do their job only..
If blame also blame those company keep make changes..
My holiday since August had been drastically spoiled by them..
It feel very SUCK.. and many things been changes since then..
..
What I can do now..
Life still have to go on..
I still have to live and find new target in life..
Just hope.. Everything will get better and better..
Maybe now I can start plan..
What to do in New Year Eve..
Anyway...

~~Wish Everyone Merry X'mas and Happy Holiday~~

Comments :

6 comments to “Merry X'mas..”
Anonymous said...
on 

so pity ha :-p
the xmas eve i spend sleeping at home too, plus internet is down! thanks to the brilliant streamyx which have the server port issue on xmas eve!
this morning it isn't working yet, i hope later when i go back home everything has been solved!
merry xmas n happy new year!

SweetiNa said...
on 

2009 x'mas ...we're sure wont be alone

Anonymous said...
on 

Cheer up.. That's call life. Full of suprises...

Anonymous said...
on 

who knows what happens next... enjoy year 2009...

Unknown said...
on 

jen: yeah.. streamyx very sslow too at here.. hardly can open the facebook page. and download rate also slow.

sweetina: wish u wont be alone ya.. remember look properly before choose le..

Anonymous 1 & 2: Thanks for you advise.. :D

Merry X'mas..

ei... suppose happy new year..

Anonymous said...
on 

hehe..
i'll open my eye big big b4 choose