Burger..

It been few weeks I start my diet plan.
It been few weeks I skip my dinner.
It been few weeks I eat less.
It been few weeks I miss my favo foods.
...
At last... I can eat my favo "Ramli Burger".
Bought at my apartment front gate.
Favorite order... "burger ayam special 2.."
If too hungry will order.. "burger ayam double special 2.."
...
The first bite.. will give the chicken and egg taste..
The second bite.. will give the onion and cabbage smell deep into your mouth..
The third bite.. will give the chili sauce along with mayonnaise flow into it..
The fourth bite.. will give the sensation of..

Ramli Burger the best.. XD

Comments :

4 comments to “Burger..”
Anonymous said...
on 

can't believe u r on diet.. hahaha
if u on diet, u should cut off burger as ur supper or dinner.. anyway, u can take 2 burgers by urself? geng!

Unknown said...
on 

too long no eat liao.. miss the taste le.

yea yea.. alone makan 2 burger.. very nice le.. u should try it too.

Suet Li said...
on 

no wonder your baby from 4months become 5months. because of this reason. haha... keep going on. ramly burger is nice

Unknown said...
on 

hehe...
can't denied..
Ramly Burger the best la..