Driving Lesson..

It so lucky..
I still able to sit and write at here..
Almost get involved in an accident..
I drove my car with 90++kmph at straight road..
Suddenly the front car..
Emergency break..
..
That time..
I'm thinking something until too into to it..
When i awake..
The distant is very near only..
No choices..
I must break my car completely..
In a flash light..
I feel..
I'm death now..
Going to kiss the car butt..
Feel the break not working properly..
I'm awake again from the flash light..
Completely press my break till my car engines die..
Not dare to press clutch with break..
Will cause car skiing faster..
..
Thanks God..
I manage to stop my car from kiss the front car..
And car at back not follow me too close..
I thought I had bang or get banged..
Then I start my car..
And press the accelerator..
It can't be press..
I'm wondering..
Did i damage it?
..
I start flash my emergency light..
Try to press my accelerator again..
Failed..
Then try press break and clutch..
Both working fine..
..
Suddenly..
Feel there is something at below of the accelerator..
I pick it up..
It is my umbrella which i put near the door..
It must gone to the place when i break suddenly..
After remove it..
The car run as usual..
..
I'm wondering..
It must be very lucky..
The umbrella not drop below the break..
If so..
Sure I will end up at hospital..
..
Thanks God and my car..
..
Lesson of the story..
DO NOT put anything or whatever below the driver seat..

Comments :

3 comments to “Driving Lesson..”
Anonymous said...
on 

Whao .. glad u are fine. God Bless you.
take care.

0rd1n said...
on 

yup
glad that you are fine
drive carefully next time, try behave even you have sport car~

Unknown said...
on 

Thanks Lj and Lock..
yeah.. you guys also careful when drive..
My sport car damn cun one.. load sound one.. but no ohm...hahah