I'm Lost...

Last few days... My sense of direction and mindset had been lost... I'm lost again..

Whatever in my mind had been dis-array and not organize. I not sure what I should do in next step anymore.. Something keep running in my mind until I could not predict what she want anymore. I been try keep myself being optimistic.. but the outcome does not the result I want, which cause me feel LOST again. My aims and direction had been started to blur and blurer.. I had been despair and moody recently. Whatever the results will be.. I still hope I could help her out when she face problem in future.. All the memory will keep remain in my mind and heart.. including few memorial song.

Anyway, I would like to say sorry to someone that almost though i'm "ki siao" already. Also thanks to some people that been curious, and willing to listen to my story. And also my "far far away" friends (ps. it not my choice to choose name have almost same sound)... I really do happy to have you guys as my friends..

Maybe next time you guys can help me paste this poster whenever I Lost Again... Hopefully It wont happen...


Comments :

1
Anonymous said...
on 

nice poster... hahaha