Do I look like MUSLIM !!??

It been few years, I living prosperly and happily without being misunderstood as Muslim.

Still remember few years back when i still studying in UPM. I went back my hometown Port Dickson, with favo bus number 72. That moment, the bus have few people on it. So i enjoying my mp3 and read the game description I just bought from Terminal 1.

Then an unknown Muslim guy wearing songkok enter the bus and look around. He bypass an indian guy sit at the front row, then by pass a chinese couple, then approach a muslim guy and give them some unknown card, then bypass a chinese guy which seat near my place. Then... he approach me.... and pass the unknown card to me.. I start to have many question mark in head.. I look carefully.. it is their al-quran card... WTF... he though I am muslim le.. Directly my mood become dull and tell him.. "I'm chinese.. no thanks"

I though everything become smooth and fine and wont be recognize as muslim this few years.. but today.. it happen again.

Went to bathroom cause too sleepy in office.. I saw 2 women at doorstep. So I approach them and..
me: "Anything can help you?"
Ws: "We are distributing a piece of paper from bible to anyone non-muslim in this company. Can you help me?" (she show the piece of paper to me)
me: "hmm..." (and i look around the company anddecided to pick up the paper)
Ws: "You is muslim right?"
I become no mood.. completely speechless..
Ws: "Is there any non-muslim in this company...?"
I feel lazy to clarify her that I'm actually Chinese..
me: "yeah"
Ws: "Can you call them and pass this to them?"
me: "k.. I can pass to them" (with un willing mood.. direct take the paper)
Ws: "Thanks.."
I just smile and go aways..

Do I really look like muslim with grey shirt?? How to avoid become look as muslim?

Comments :

7 comments to “Do I look like MUSLIM !!??”
0rd1n said...
on 

i know how, make your curly hair straight, or tattoo on your forehead, "I AM NON-MUSLIM", good idea?

Unknown said...
on 

that a fabulous idea...
thanks for ur recommend..
next.

0rd1n said...
on 

i know i know, may b u start over to learn chinese, and all the way speak chinese in chinese way, but not papaya way~

Anonymous said...
on 

maybe they have this question, because you are acting like refuse to take the cards... so they will ask u whether u r muslim.. :-D

haha.. i know quite a lots of fair-looking malays and some muslim chinese living in every corners inside this city..

Just take it easy, bro.. PPL always question me whether i am korean, japanese, indonesian chinese, malay mix korean bla bla bla...

Think of the bright side... :-D Malays' figure is much more sharper n prettier than chinese, means u r good looking lo.. hahaha...

Unknown said...
on 

lock: what is papaya way???

jen: i knew u look lots mixed than me.. but at least u look whiter than me.. mayb i need do some whitening...

0rd1n said...
on 

u know that, your malay slang to speak chinese and cantonese, sound sux, hahahaha~

Anonymous said...
on 

to be honest, u do look like muslim.. haha