愛してるて忘れるかわかけない

Love can be spontaneous enough. It does not need be created by yourself. It will happen by itself when you see someone you think.. "She is the one".. Some people say "Love only happen when we know each other well and start to accept their weakness or strength". But for me.. "Love can completely spontaneous even you did not talk or get to know the person".

Love can be build or created after you start to put effort plus some care plus some understanding plus your precious time with the Special ONE.

It been a fool on me again for too strong believe to be good guy. It really not a good believe when it come to "Be Together With the one you want". Now due to my stupidity believe to be a GOOD GUY had ruined my opportunities with the one I like. I do have a lot chances to make you with me. But why I let loosen on you again. I should have take advantages on the chances and make you as my girl... if there is one more chances.. i do hope so.

Although we only know each other for 12 days.. since our last meet 6 years ago. I can feel the "not stranger" feeling towards you. You do had give me a very special time and make me remind what is important when try add some spices on Love. You do make me realize what type of girl I would look forward as my ideal girl. In this 12 days, it really sweet memory and I will keep in my mind cause you are one of the Special One for me. Although just 12 days, it bring a lot meaning to me. It is very enjoyable when go for movie, dinner, shop and some drink with you.. will always remember "La Bodega". Sometimes... I do feel we have a lot common things.. It is too many, really too many common things between us. I feel very comfortable, warm and enjoyable when with you. Your eyes and smile always make me fall in love with you. Whenever I feel tired.. when see your smile, it will make me completely forget about tiredness. When i see through your eyes... it feel like.. your eyes is talking to me... I do love you and want you be my side all the time. Lil Devil... I want to let you know... you will in my heart forever.. I do hope.. there will a new chances for me to begin with you.

Love and Life are too unpredictable. Everything can come and go so spontaneous without warning.