Will.. Enjoying yer moments..

Guess I been missing for years..
Blog not updated for years..
Account also kena removed by google..
I thought my account kena hack...
But in fact, my gmail been locked and not able to view anymore..




Everything goes fine after re-login and re-authenticate my gmail account..
CHEERZZzzz....


I being a very busy guy for weeks even months..
I had ended my first job since graduate..
Which are 4 years and 1 month..

In my new work environment..
I hardly can predict I can work longer than 2 years lol..
The amount of stress and tension damn really kill me off..
Could not find a moments at night where have a warm n peaceful sleep..
DAMN DAMN DAMN...

But to my surprise..
Coz too tension every day since end of August till TODAY..
At last.. tonight did not feel any tension or stress..
I even can feel it was a wonderful night..
I feel very fresh and got tones of times I can work out my own stuff..
Actually.. is a good sign lol..
As what malay phase it as..
"Biar susah dahulu, senang lenang kemudian hari"
WTF.. feel is hard to type Malay words..

Compare with last job..
I can feel both have different feel~~
In previous job, I did not care either I get off or not..
I would not plan a long holiday...
I would not feel the enjoyment of holiday..

But time changes..
Now is different..
I love holiday..
Holiday means..
No stress day..
WOOHOO.. is Friday Night !!!

To be truth to myself..
I really enjoying my peaceful time..
Can think of a lot things I can do..
But first.. listen to Japan Song..
Being a huge fans of Ayu...





Love this song a lot.. Will...
DAMN.. she really pretty and kawaii..

Comments :

0 comments to “Will.. Enjoying yer moments..”