New babe.. iphone4

Last years back..
I had been thinking..
what so special on iphone??
why so many ppl thinking to own 1 of it?

Once day, went to Pavillion to have a kepoh kepoh on iphone..
the moments hold it..
i feel i want to own it..
reason.. can play games when bored..
hehe..

Then I start thinking should own 1 if possible..
I keep wait n wait..

Now.. the time had arrived..
On 25 Sept, after work, went to Times Square..
Start line up and pick up a number at 7pm..
That time my number is 3156.. while the current number is 3129..
only few counter operate..
Then wait a while and have dinner and fun..
about 9pm..
yahoo.. my number reached.. and I own the iphone 4 through DIGI..

KEKE... I start love digi..
A lot ppl lining up for hours while count in 5-8 hours..
but i able to get it only 2 hour line up..
That brilliant..
YAHOO..

Start have some hands on.. and i'm loving it..
Can have some online game through the phone..
of course.. additional some apps for my own usage..
^^ happy weekend.

Comments :

1
Snoopy said...
on 

XD You better than me....
me need 3.5hrs with Maxis...