Pity wife...

Its new Year... 2010..
Hope this year will be my GOOD year....

but... before a new year come..
I brought last year pasal to this year de..
Delay is my enemy... FUCK...
go away "DELAY"...
shu shuuu...


Let start with my lovely wife..
been together for 3 years and 6 months...
every month need feed with few hundred on drinks..
then need put at least rm400 for every year repairs..
not including the service..
SIGH.. so much things had happen to her.. so pity my dear...

Firstly.. car cannot start after 200km which cause by lousy mechanic not install the battery properly..
Secondly.. the car clutch box screw due to lousy mechanic did not store properly..
Thirdly.. the tyre cable is run off.. make me cannot do balancing..
Fourth.. Exhaust Pipe broken...
Fifth.. Plug cable have problem..
Sixth.. Alarm system short.. change whole alarm system..
Seventh.. some idiot try stole my car.. broke the key hole.. but found out soon, change whole key lock..

FUHHH.... just 3 years and 6 month.. so many issue had happen..
But... still have few things I need do this month..
for my lovely wife...

First.. need change the plug again.. cause the car no power after change gear...
Second.. need change the battery, from purchase date till now havent change yet..
Third.. need to change 4 tyre.. since no much flower liao lol..
Fourth.. optional... may need change the rim.. now is 16' rim..


SIGH...
hope good year will come..

Comments :

0 comments to “Pity wife...”