At Taiwan....

It is the 4th time I went to Taiwan..
Since I join this company in 2006..

First time, is for training as DBA..
Second time, is for Project.. (anyone knew this project.. sure knew what is hell alike)..
Third time, is for Project too..
Fourth time, is for Annual Dinner and Project too...

Each time, when i'm on flight..
I do hope to capture the outside of plane photo..
This time, luckily I had borrow the camera from my sister.. (Thanks sister)..

So.. I manage to capture few photo while on the plane..
I love the crowd... remind me of "Skypiea"... (from One Piece.. here)
A country at crowd.. really nice if it really does have it..


in plane after depart not long ago

in plane after acknowledge will land soon

Generally.. I love the first photo of the snow flakes..
At the mirror one.. very nice lol..
Maybe I didnt saw snow before gua..
Can imagine how cold is it outside there..
Till snow flakes also appear...

Then the second one.. I love the crowd..
Like a big pieces of land on sky..
Feel want just jump at there and swim..


Comments :

0 comments to “At Taiwan....”