Merry X'mas... and approaching..

On 23 Dec, there was company dinner for Christmas event...
Exchange gift...
Everyone participate.. need purchase a present for the event..
As usual... no present.. no exchange gift..

So.. I went to ....
And bought some interesting present...
Yeah.. very nice and wangi...
Is a body soap.. WAHHAHA.....
Easiest present ever to prepared..


For what i remember..
I do participate few time the gift exchange party..
Last time when i'm still young and pour.. and innocent.. and blur.. and "cute"...
I do bought some nice present...
I bought a "PIG SOAP"...
Is very nice and cute.. but its still a PIG...
If my memory serve me correct.. should be like below..
Aiks... 5 years punya event.. hard to remember...


The company party was held at Societea at Kuchai Lama..
All is set dinner.. yummy...
Make me remember the last 8 years ago..
Where I went for dinner set on Christmas Eve..
Still enjoying the Ox Tail Soup.. yummy.. delicious..
Sigh.. since then.. I been category as "Thrash Can" by my family member...
Due to.. "whatever also consume"..
F.....



This set dinner at Societea.. was quite nice.. and the portion quite huge..
I'm having the set dinner with Turkey.. yum yum...
But the Turkey is so-so only.. maybe is 70% cook..
I feel the Victoria Station Turkey is nicer...
Perhaps.. due I prefer fully cook..
HEHE..

Then the present exchange..
I get this present....
Quite big compare with mine wrapping..
I think got 15x ganda le...
Mine.. just tiny mini only lol...
sigh..



Guess what inside the wrapping...
YEAH... is a dolphin.. ekke.. pink colour punya dolphin..
nice nice nice...






Come across with my sister present for our nieces....
Is damn cute punya SHIT...
Just as big as palm..



Wish there is bigger SHIT where can SIT...

Comments :

2 comments to “Merry X'mas... and approaching..”
Snoopy said...
on 

Brother, I get your gift....
T.T

Unknown said...
on 

WOW.. is a nice present.. its so wangi and nice..
Can use it to bath your daughter le.. XDD

hmm.. next time must bungkus big big liao... hehe