I'm FAT again..

Sigh.. since few month ago..
I do plan to reduce my baby to no month... (p/s: kill my baby)
but lately... die jor la...
Is not my baby die.. Is me die le...
I gain fat and fatter de...
OMG...

HOW TO DIET LA....

Even last few month...
My baby look like 5 month stomach...
Is rather obvious bigger than my elder sister 5 month baby stomach...
OMG.. damn fat de le...
HOW HOW HOW...

This morning.. I start realized I become fatty since I start sweat a lot...
Even just few minute after bath.. I start sweating..
Then when I reach office...
I get BOMB by my colleague again...

C: PM, are you dye your hair?
me: no ar... why le.. look like dye hair de ar...
C: no le... ur head look smaller de le..
me: HUH......
C: perhaps... your body bigger jor... so ur head look smaller...
me: (.... wtf...)

DAMN... DIET DIET DIET...
sian jor...

Sometimes.. food is too hard to resist...
SIGH...

Comments :

5 comments to “I'm FAT again..”
Feeling said...
on 

haha..the dialogue really funny! lolz r u really serious or kidding on your 5mths old stomach?

i assume u were over acting..however if you are serious, 5mths stomach you better watch out and do a medical check out..there mgiht something wrong with your stomach..seroius!

prevent always better than cure..

besides, on diet is not the best way to reduce weight..i guess, you might start to plan a good lifestyle for yourself..regular on time and healthy diet, rest day, and most important, EXERCISES!!

goodluck! haha!

p.s. i wonder if this is a trick from your gf..las time i used to used this trick on my bf..so that he bcm fat and ugly and his market value will drop kakakaka~~

Unknown said...
on 

hehe.. my 5 month... really big le... can fight with pregnant girl le.. hehe..

seem i do really need find out what happen to my stomach soon sigh... :(

EXERCISE ar??? hmmm seriously.. I do going to start exercise soon.. cannot be lazy fat pig at room anymore.. but.. all my schoolmate fren or hometown fren.. when they see me.. they will ask...
"pm... did you go gym??? your shoulder very broad...?

Feeling said...
on 

must find out a an exercise which suit you..and do it in a proper way..if your shoulder in broad shape..den do not swim..perhaps..do some other gym la ^^

Unknown said...
on 

ahaha... gym... indeed will make my fren more happy.. since he keep convince me join gym courses.

Feeling said...
on 

if those gym instructor are sexy ladies..no harm to join ma...haha! but make sure your gf doesnt join the same club..kakakkaa~