Must start diet... probably..

Now is April.. going to May soon..
BUT..
my diet plan not started yet since CNY..
GOD DAMN IT...
my baby become more
healthy and more round..

Guess..
it can't be help.. since I found out beside the Ramli burger that been so delicious and tasty..
there is another nice food around the corner..

That is NASI LEMAK..
sell in a mamak van just in front the Vista Komanwel..
The price very reasonable.. not very expensive..
If add ayam and telur rebus... just cost (RM4)

This nasi lemak.. the best part is the.. the sambal.. remember to tambah sambal.. just add RM0.20 for the additional sambal..
The chicken size quite smaller than normal.. but is very crispy and the rempah cook with it.. really nice and tasty lol..


Nasi Lemak (RM3.70 - with tambah sambal)


That not the only reason for my baby become extremely healthy and round..
Worst part is.. after I had my dinner.. I can fast asleep..
Perhaps.. 11.45pm will aslept de.. not even enough time for my baby do exercise..

Especially after eat the ramli burger.. Not even 30 minutes.. I can have a sweet dream de..

SIGH.. now really need to control my dinner volume.. Shouldnot over the volume I should took..

Hope my diet plan can jalan lah...

Comments :

3 comments to “Must start diet... probably..”
0rd1n said...
on 

so beer first or diet first?

chenhow said...
on 

the nasi lemak not cheap at all.. somemore tambah sambal also need extra charges, WTF

Unknown said...
on 

goh: sure diet first la... long time didnt drink beer de le

chenhow: aiya.. mamak style sure like this one. need add few cents for additional things.