Cheng Beng..

Go back PD last weekend, for cheng beng.. which so called as "after life new year".

Have to wake up at 6am. This time around.. I do feel excited, cause can visit my grandma, dad and 4th uncle.. It is the only time where can have some time together with my dad..

It is one of the gathering, all the family members can gather together and have some fun.. perhaps called as picnic.. WAHAHA.. picnic at graveyard.. =X


Graveyard Scene


Car Park Location

It is also one of our diet activity which we need to walk for quite a distance, which including climb up hill and walk downhill.

Normally after the pray and burn some "yum shi zi", we will have ate some of the food we pray. Suddenly.. my elder sister ask us..

Sister "Meng, want have some pau bo?"
Me "huh!!?? (blur blur.. feel weird suddenly ask mau pau or not)
Sister "Eat some pau then eat fat kou.. will be pau fat (sure kaya)"
(WTF...... sure kaya)
Me "sure want want... arghhhh" (prepared to suap by my sister..)

End up.. the pau (baked by my mum.. potato pau) and "fat kou" habis makan..

Comments :

0 comments to “Cheng Beng..”