Changes

It been weeks...
My cough still the same..
Not getting better.. but become worst..
I admit.. I am reckless with my own health..
For some people, my cough might sound extremely serious..
But for me.. I had been used to it..
Since child.. my cough not a sickness can sure in few days..
But took weeks and only certain medicine can cure it..
For some people, "pei pa kao" is like God medicine..
Can cure sore throat and cough like magic..
But for me.. even 2 huge bottle "pei pa kao" also will not relieve my throat..

Whatever it is..
After lots of friends and family..
Advise me.. Find Dr.. find dr.. find dr..
I'm quite stubborn and dislike see Dr..
But now.. I decided to have a look..
Success get MC from Dr and have some medicine..

Then.. I went back to Serdang to get my shoe repair..
And do all sort things I should..
The sesame chicken still the same at there.. Not much different with past few years..
The UPM students.. still that pretty.. also not much different with few years back..
The shop, people.. around there not much different with past few years..
All remain same and unchanged..

I realize.. changes only happen when you found something is nicer and better..
You will not change until someone come and told you.. a better things than your previous..
I still prefer let the aunty at PD to cut my hair.. althought no much style compare with others..
I still prefer visit the Dental at PD which I had visit him since child..
I still prefer let the Optical Uncle to check my eyes since I visit him since standard 5..
I still prefer have a look at the Shell Jeti when I drive back PD from KL..
I still prefer not to see Dr even i'm sick..

You will remain the same until you found important person told you what the best things..

Anyway.. the time i spend at Serdang.. perhaps.. is over than I should..
I do feel dehydrate by the sun.. Feel sick and fever is start attack me..

I do wish.. there will be some changes will happen around me..

Comments :

0 comments to “Changes”