Bad Day...!!

This few days.. something not correct going on me.. It like blur plus forgetful..

Firstly, on monday my colleague inform me some error had happen to the data. Something not correct.. Then I recheck.. Shitty.. the data is wrong..I start to feel tension and start search and debug.. Then I do some simple query and found out.. 15% of the data have this bug... out of 450k data.. Start debug n debug and do checking.. End up.. Luckily the data is cause by the main source.. I just need do the collecting data again for 1 day to solve this problem. Nevermind... I re-collect the data..

Then.. Once the data almost done collect.. I found out another DAMN BUGS... This one make me speechless and feel I'm really SUX... This time.. is almost 35% of the data have this error.. out of 1.8 million data. Can say, the data is completely useless.. I start debug and found out.. I did another stupid error.. which when the hours is added, I did an increment on month instead of day.. SHIT MAN.. cause the data is earlier 1 month. Luckily, I knew this bug main root. Have to do manual adjustment on the main database..

Thirdly, on friday night went to Ming Tian for dinner. I put my external harddisk on the place I placed my house key, but I do feel something not working correctly at the moment.. But I ignore it, due feel nothing worse will happen. Have my dinner and enjoying chit chat.. Everything was fine until I reach home. I found out.. my external harddisk was not there anymore. WTF man. Where had it gone.. I search around my car, pusing here, touch here and there. But found nothing. The HARD DISK is gone. OMG. When it gone.. Nothing special was found at my car, the door is locked as usual and nothing gone. I had my bluetooth placed at the same place with hard disk.. but the bluetooth still there. I had few bucks placed in car.. It still remaining there. Gone is gone.. Anyway.. I rethink any important data inside there?? Lucky I had backup to my laptop due to empty more spaces for more movie to copy when borrow to fren. So far, only song, some software and DRAMA is gone.. GOD DAMN THE THIEF.. i can't watch my drama. Although I had thought to upgrade my external harddisk space from 80G to 250/500G in future.. But can't believe so fast need to invest on it.. Can't believe the hard disk is gone without any trace. FUCK THEM..

Then.. today went to have wedding dinner at Times Square. I park my car, locked and make sure everything is OK. Then I enjoy my dinner and went for second round at Neway Times Square. By the time I want go back.. I forget where my car parked. OMG.. why my memory so bad.. Feel bad to my friends have to teman me walk around.. But.. not that only.. I noticed and check all my pockets including the purse.. My parking ticket is GONE. WTF.. what had happen to me again.

Don't know what had happen to me this few week.. Seem everything not working perfectly and is opposite from what I expected.. Maybe I should go pray pray.. or drink OMEGA 3.. which suggest from my friend.. For pray.. I do have bad experience when go "tian hao kong" which my car clutch failure when naik the bukit.. So ...... man.. how tall is the "tian hao kong" bukit wor.. clutch also can crash.. Then the second time went there with my family.. my bro car get accident.. Sometimes make me delima either want go pray pray or not..

Hopefully everything will become better.. better and better..

Comments :

5 comments to “Bad Day...!!”
Anonymous said...
on 

really so bad wor

Anonymous said...
on 

OMG, this is so teruk la....

Suet Li said...
on 

Feel bad to my friends have to teman me walk around..

Your friends is me. haih. im wearing a 3" high heel to walk around with u at 4am. somemore is no aircond and escalator. i think im more bad luck than u.

Unknown said...
on 

Suet Li.. bad luck also mau rebut with me ar... hehe.. add on that time you sleepy liao.. so sorry lol.. XD

Snoopy said...
on 

:( why you guys go Neways didnt ask me to go.....
This is the outcome that not invite me... XD