Valentine Day Outing..

This year Valentine Day outing is something quite enjoy and weird. Last week, Larry and I do some planning what to do in Valentine Day since we still single.. We decided have a movie follow with clubbing or have some drink. Due to JUST WE 2 GUY.. I feel it is a bit GAY to go out in valentine day. We decided to ask my housemate join our party and Jean join us.. Now we have 3 peoples.

Who know.. In the end, we manage to gather 8 peoples for this outing. The funniest is.. among the 8 people; Larry ask 1 friend join, Jean ask 1 friend join, I ask 2 friends and 1 of my friends (Poh Kok) ask another friend join us. So many stranger.. HAHA..

At first when we meet.. it a bit awkward.. I don't know Larry friends, I don't know Jean friends, I don't know my friends friend.. So do they.. We having a weird introduction at Pavillion food court. Each intro their own friend to others..

We went for a movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". This movie length is 2 hours 45 minutes. Is a long movie and Romantic movie. Lucky I did not go watch with Larry only.. *sweat*. This movie story is about Benjamin Button with a weird sickness. He born with old skin, completely like an old fork health. Then when he grew up.. His growth is "terbalik" with normal person. He will getting younger and younger. It is a touching movie.. Suitable to watch with partner.. AND don't forget.. Buy drink and watch in comfortable cinema since is a long tail movie..

After the movie, we walk to Poppy Collection. This place is quite crowded. We order 2 bottles of Bacardi Limon which cost us RM493 include tax. There are no place for you to dance or walk. Is pack and hardly can find an empty place. But the song quite nice. It quite fun and enjoy. Although many stranger in our group but we manage to get know each other well.

Thanks Guys for the enjoying night..

(p.s Larry.. thanks.. I know how to ask when I forget someone name ^^)



Comments :

0 comments to “Valentine Day Outing..”