A Black Box

How is your feeling?
No one will know..
What do you want to do next?
No one will know..
When you will ready?
No one will know..
..
Without a clear answer..
Without seeing you..
Without get any respond from you..
..
I only...
Only able to guess..
The answers may correct..
or wrongs..
..
The real answer will remain mystery forever..
It's same with the Black Box Theory..
No one is clearer than your own feeling..
The answer in the Box..
Will it keep changes..
Or will the same all the time..
..
No one will know it..
Until you really clarify..
Or open the Black Box..
For me to see..

Comments :

2 comments to “A Black Box”
curryegg said...
on 

Hello Pohmeng. How are you? It has been a long time I didnt visit your blog. Hope that you are good. And I don't know you are good in poem. Hope that you can get the answer not just in the box, but out of it..

*wink*

;)

Happy CNY..

Unknown said...
on 

Hello curryegg..Thanks for a "rare" visit to my blog.. heheh..

Er.. actually I just write how i feel in the way I want.. Thanks..

Take care ya.. Fast fast recover then can throw orange.. HHAHA

Happy CNY..