Bye Bye to vroommmm vrooommm sound...

Went back Port Dickson this weekend..
Having a nice weekend..
Relax my mind..
Adjust back my feeling..
Having a good and nice holiday..
..
Feel my hair not so nice..
Although just last few weeks cut at Puchong..
Cost me RM15..
My family say the hair have style but I feel not really..
Hard for me to gel my hair..
The front hair keep drop down..
Like Superman hair..
Add on my hair is curly curly.. when is too long will have a big karipop in front..
Dont like it.. DAMN..
..
Went to normal barber I visit..
Just cost me RM5..
NO style..
Just a normal hair cut..
Cut short short and nipis nipis..
heheh.. Feel good.. head not too heavy..
..
Then considering to change my car exhaust..
DAMN loud the sound..
When run 60kmph..
Inside the car can hear.. VROOOMMMMM.....
Last time even have bullet sound..
Vrroommm vrooommmm pop pop... stupid bullet sound..
Went to seal that idiot sound de..
Very fan and frustrated although the sound been with me for few months..
Anyone sit my car.. sure complain kao kao one..
Even my Bro say..
"WOW.. like sport car le.. vroommm.. vroommm... but.. hey, the kaput motor is cut ur car le..."
DAMN frustrated after hear it..
Decided to find exhaust mechanic..
..
Went to SIM Wielding at Pantai Mas there..
Talk and discuss with the boss..
The boss say my exhaust...
"This exhaust is very bising one.. but no power one.. Just have sound no performance.."
"Those ma chan like to buy this kind to SHOW SHOW only.."
I speechless.. not even know all this stuff when change my exhaust last time..

Noisiest Exhaust

Decided to change my exhaust to normal exhaust..
The exhaust will cost me RM180..
Not care anymore..
CHANGE IT...

New Exhaust (Stainless steel exhaust)
From the Boss, this exhaust come from Singapore..
Is import product.. and stainless steel..
Donno how true will it be..
The old exhaust is trade in to the boss.. Just RM30..
Don't know what I want the scrap exhaust for what purpose if not trade..
Anyway... After change..
I really satisfied.. Don't have the VROOOOMM sound anymore..
Even I can speed my car to 140kmph without notice the sound is louder..
Happy..
HAHAH... BYE BYE VROOOMM Exhaust..

Comments :

1
Snoopy said...
on 

Vrooooooom Sound damn cool mah... XD