Annual Dinner 2009 (16 January 2009)

This year Infinity-9 hold the annual dinner at Flower Drum Fine Chinese Cuisine located at Bukit Bintang. It not strange anymore.. The main event for this annual dinner is the Lucky Draw. This time my lucky number will be "76".

As usual.. CEO will give speech then follow with "lou sang". Once finished the "lou sang". Then follow by lucky draw.. My main aim will be the grand prize... So I do not want my number to be announce so early.. But.. My luck really good.. I get the first prize.. but is the first prize being announce out.. YEAHHH... the award is...


"PHILIPS BLENDER"... OMG.. I do not know what I can do with this prize.. Maybe when I cant sleep at night.. can have some juice... maybe..

My grand prize fly away... sigh..

After that.. Not pay any attention to Lucky Draw anymore.. By the way.. I received another Award which is Project A Award 2008.. which included every member involved in this Project.

Everyone get crazy and start to "tui" each others with red wine..







AND there is some casulties...


First Casualty (Jason-mission accomplish)

Mr & Mrs Benny

End up, I can't drive too.. Have to take a nap at my car till 2am.. Then only manage to start drive.

Comments :

6 comments to “Annual Dinner 2009 (16 January 2009)”
xinney said...
on 

You dont know what u can do with your blender??? GIVE me la then !! LOLZ

Unknown said...
on 

ahah... you want blender? did you get anything in lucky draw?

xinney said...
on 

*sob* none lo.. probably my number was not in the box leh !!

0rd1n said...
on 

old faces, with drunk emotion, lol~

miss the scene, but, past is past.

Anonymous said...
on 

I am drunk liao and become sot liao... :P

Unknown said...
on 

xinney: maybe you can try again next year.. let get a better prize next year lol..

lock: yup.. everyone also drunk.. I cant even sit properly and according to others source.. i fall down to floor few times de..

benny: you really sot after get drunk.. many your drunk funny pictures.