Sorrow Night

I cannot believe this will be my 1st post after year after year decide to blog.

Everyone might,may, or will do mistake. No matter what the mistake, there will be turning back or solution or even forgiveness. In this world, there only few mistakes will make you regret forever especially when you knew you can avoid it.

The pain from bottom heart come when there is some scratch or regret appear. The crack will hurt you even more even you will feel 1 seconds in world equally to 100 years in world. The time run slow and slower. You wish the dream will end soon. But reality is reality, we cannot change it.

Pride is the greatest enemy in this case. Something calm may not as calm as it be. What you thought is stable is definitely not stable at all. This is the greatest lesson need to learn and remind and pinch to your heart. You must choose whatever or do anything, but the price you still need to pay.

Here, I greatly regret what i should and should not do.. Just 2 month, something great can happen. It cannot be said short period or long. Something need happen will happen. All cause by "pride" and stupidly. If I can overwhelm, conquer, dispose... everything may act as normal back.

There are too many mistakes I had make. I hope i can wake up from this bad dream. If I really awake, I definitely will remain the special attitude from the first day until the day I die. If not awake, I prepared to fight back to gain what I had lose and what you need.

I will not allow those pride, "men" believe, self-fish mind, stupidly, "cleverness" to conquer me once again. I wish everything will be fine and peaceful again .

p.s goh, thanks a lot, you are my buddy.... All da best to you too

Comments :

3 comments to “Sorrow Night”
0rd1n said...
on 

hey dude, no problem keh, i know the pain, i know your will go positive, i always wish the best goes to you two, just remember don't repeat the stupid mistake, i am right your back

Anonymous said...
on 

In a relationship, there is no right or wrong, only u love each other or not.
If one gave up this relationship, both take the responsibility together.

Stop blaming urself, if this really means the end of the relationship, atleast u 2 share the joy n sorrow together before.

Keep all these memories in the bottom of your heard and start a new relationship when you found someone who worth ur love n care.

Use this experience to ur new relationship and u will be more mature next time.

Cheer buddy

Anonymous said...
on 

Hi bro,

Agree with ur buddy thoughts. Once a relation come into end, it just can't only blame one party. Both need to be responsible.

If the relation is strong enough, not matter how it still will stay. Be a better man, take good care of self until you meet the next mrs right. Add oil!