海角七號 (Cape No 7)

First movie I watch in Taiwan. Pretty interesting, humor and romantic. Recommended to watch with your lover. I like the Japan song but no idea what the name. Need to do some research.

Storyline: In a small town in Taiwan, a local band is form for music performance. This band is lead by a main actor Aga, work as postman with undelivered mail everyday and a beautiful Japanese lady called Tomoko, will monitor the band performance. Something humor, funny, romantic will happen all along the way...

Comments :

5 comments to “海角七號 (Cape No 7)”
0rd1n said...
on 

why don't you research in Japanese girl instead of Japanese song?

BlueT said...
on 

glad you like the movie.
that's my first time of bringing a male for movie! hahaha!!!

Unknown said...
on 

hahah....

I could not believe... A amle date me for movie... and.. ITS love movie...

JacQueLine said...
on 

I wonder which is the japanese song that u mention in your blog..
I found there is quite a number of japanese song in this movie..

Unknown said...
on 

the japanese song is the one lock post at his blog one... very relaxing and nice... you should try listen to it..