My Blog Count

Sigh... been long time abandon my blog..
Had a quick checking on the current state..
At first.. I thought my knowaddict.blogspot.com become spider web for long time..
But unexpected..

The Blog is alive and still kicking the air..
The blog only have 20 post in total for 3 years.. WTF... average 7 blog per year..
Quite lame... but still kicking my main blog... pohmeng.blogspot.com
The number of page visitor is 50% more than the main blog.. DAMN...

Guess in this world of Internet..
Knowledge is more important and easier to bring up a blog alive..

Might need to revamped and reorganize my current update in this main blog..
For the knowaddict.. then then additional knowledge base information do will provide...



WTF.... Out Number kao kao... 

Comments :

0 comments to “My Blog Count”