Erhmmm... Sometimesss.....

Life really like wave...
Come and Go..
I mean.. pasang and surut...
damn.. don't know what the words in english..
Whatever la...

Sometimes... really don't know what to do with life le...
Sometimes.. tines of works.. sometimes tones of empty dreams..
Sometimes.. very motivated.. sometimes like dead fish..
Sometimes.. a lot idea appear.. sometimes a lot blank page appear..
Sometimes.. feel i'm thin.. but in fact.. I'm fat boy.. especially my stomach... *crap*
Sometimes.. feel entao... but sometimes look like uncle..
DAMN...

I knew I have lots things I want to plan and do..
But.. not sure where to start and how I can really fully utilize my time and thinking..
What the things I can do to improve myself??
What been running around my mind all the time??

SIGH... grey sky ar....

Comments :

2 comments to “Erhmmm... Sometimesss.....”
Snoopy said...
on 

Plan on it lah...Without plan, like salt fish deh... XD

SweetiNa said...
on 

u must to think , u're entao uncle