be saint.. sometimes..

Sometimes.. do too many sin will make myself go to hell faster..
Sometimes.. need do some saint things.. so will be orang baik buat buat sementara waktu..
Can say.. Kadang kala, mesti buat benda baik juga..

Suddenly my sister, ask me.. "want donate blood?"..
Of course.. I will donate.. since my last donation was.. year 2003 while still in UPM..
HAHA.. got some sia sui things happen... ^^...

Then.. I found out, this donation is to help my sister colleague where he need 28 packs blood.
It for my sister colleague wife which consume 28 blood after gave birth to their baby..

Sure without think.. I will donate.. buat lah benda baik...

Went to Sunway Hospital for donation along with my fren, sis and bro in law..
Act 3 ppl will donate.. but due to some reason.. end up only I gave the donation..

HEHE.. feel nervous.. and.. I do feel pengsan lol..
maybe the blood flow too fast to the blood pack..
But.. haih... i keep cold sweat.. then my view become blur... then hand become cold..
WTF.. same experience with last time..
and... kena donate 450ml.. sigh... maybe should donate 300ml only to avoid those symptom..


Sunway Hospital


450ml blood bag..


my pity hand

my pucat face.. damn..


Comments :

0 comments to “be saint.. sometimes..”