Rest In Peace Michael Jackson

Since 25 June till now.. almost 2 weeks..
Michael Jackson.. King of Pop... had pass away..
At first.. I cant believe when I read my friends status in FB..
but what happen.. sure happen..

ehm... actually.. since i'm child.. I think that time is age around 6 o 7 years old..
I love a lot MJ song.. especially "Beat It"..
I can watch the MTV for few days non stop..
keep repeat and repeat..
then keep repeat and repeat and repeat..
So cool the MTV.. a lot geng is gather at car park.. OOO.. is not car park le.. is warehouse le..
All of them show their power..
Frankly.. I donno what they do at car park that time.. just feel its cool..
Want to fight but keep dance by themself..

Then.. this song.. I called as.. "am bek"..
cool right.. "Am bek.. Am bekkk..."
till now.. i still not understand how come from...
"Beat it" can be "Am Bekk"..
maybe my hearing have problem.. or my understand not deep..




But... I do appreciate what MJ had contribute to the musical worlds...

..Rest in Peace Michael Jackson..

Comments :

1
0rd1n said...
on 

sorry I am too young to know what MJ had done, no comment for this